Environmental Policy Statement
Advantage Air Systems recognises the need to operate our business in a manner which reflects good environmental management. We are aware of the environmental impacts of our operations and will balance our business operations with the need to protect the local and global environment.
Our Environmental Policy will earn the confidence of employees, customers and the general public by demonstrating our commitment to comply with all of the relevant environmental legislation and minimise pollution, resource use and waste, where feasible, through the continual improvement of performance in all areas of the Company. We are committed to identifying all activities that have the potential to cause an environmental impact, as well as providing adequate resources to help minimise or prevent any negative impact.
In order to achieve this commitment, we will:
- Identify all environmental impacts that the Company contributes to and establish environmental management procedures that can be incorporated into all business decisions, in a cost effective manner.
- Regularly measure and evaluate our environmental performance, and improve where necessary.
- Promote a culture of continual environmental improvement within the Company.
- Delegate the responsibility for environmental matters to the appropriate levels in the Company.
- Consistently increase the awareness and provide necessary training to all our employees and customers to ensure environmentally responsible concepts are integrated into their normal working practices.
- Demonstrate control of all our operations and ensure that all are performed with due consideration of the environment.
- Identify and mitigate against potential accidents that could result in an environmental impact, so that if an accident did occur the consequences would be minimised.
- Use products that have a negligible environmental impact, where appropriate options exist.
- Reduce the consumption of resources (energy, materials, packaging), where feasible.
- Minimise waste through a commitment to reuse, recover or recycle, where feasible.
It is our duty to ensure that good environmental management is practised in all contracts and projects that we are involved in, and we will seek to influence customers to demonstrate a positive environmental commitment.
The Company will communicate the Environmental Policy to all employees, and it will be freely available to customers and the general public.
"Thank you Advantage, you succeeded where numerous previous contractors failed…. we now have air conditioning in our buildings that provides comfort to our staff and guests throughout the seasons."− Steven Green | Maintenance Manager, Trend Controls
"Advantage were recommended to us by a client, and I am happy to say we made the right choice. They delivered a great solution in quick time. Great company, fantastic engineers and excellent value too."− Dean Corney | Operations Director, Pull Digital
"We have used Advantage Air Systems since 1997 for our air conditioning needs. They continue to be our preferred contractor and we would not hesitate to recommend them for any air conditioning work."− Kevin Sweeney | Facilities Manager, Butterworth Laboratories Ltd
"I have absolutely no hesitation in suggesting that you see for yourself how Advantage really are part of the team from day one."− Dom Brooks | Mn8 Property Consultants
"Advantage Air Systems are a professional team who showed respect for our home while installing the equipment and continue to care for the system with regular maintenance visits with the same thoughtfulness."− Mr & Mrs Woolven
"Advantage Air Systems fitted an air conditioning unit in my conservatory some years ago and have maintained it ever since. I have found them both effective and reliable."− Chris Fielden
"We have worked with Advantage for many years and on projects large and small. Their technical knowledge of modern and legacy HVAC systems is exemplary and would not hesitate to recommend them."− Martin Eden | Managing Director, Cameron Barclay Consultancy