Horsham, West Sussex
Competitive salary, OT & van
We’re hiring! We have an exciting opportunity for an air conditioning engineer who is keen to take their skills to a new level. This varied and interesting role combines installation with service and repair work. We are looking for a bright and motivated individual who has the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Advantage Air Systems is an established air conditioning contractor with over 20 years in the HVAC industry. Our clients range from well-known multinationals through to small business and residential customers. We work with all the leading manufacturers enabling us to offer truly bespoke solutions tailored to our clients’ needs and budget.
We are seeking a polite, professional individual with good communication skills who is keen to take on more responsibility. Our successful candidate will be someone who has experience working on a range of manufacturers’ equipment and who takes great pride in their work.
If you love variety, then this could be the perfect next step for you. The Advantage team are a friendly, clever bunch who work hard but we like to have fun too. If you think you might like to join us, please read the detailed description below and submit your CV here.
- Providing installation, service, maintenance and repair of commercial and residential air conditioning systems
- Working on DX splits, VRF, chillers and applied systems for specialist applications from an extensive range of manufacturers
- Working independently and with other engineers (as a pair)
- Carrying out other works associated with air conditioning system installations
- Primarily covering the South East and London, but able to work at greater distances when required
- Polite and courteous with good communication skills, both verbal and written
- F-Gas qualified
- C&G / NVQ 2 minimum
- Good service and installation experience with commercial and residential air conditioning systems
- Have a good electrical knowledge
- Having other building services or HVAC skills would be an advantage but is not essential
- Live local to the Guildford / Dorking / Horsham area
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Ongoing training & development
- Opportunities for advancement
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: March/April 2016
To apply please click here to upload your CV.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES